    Edward Guest

    Can a windows form be embedded in html page, like a java applet?

    Edward

    Edward, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Edward

    EggHead Guest

    of course, just make sure your client has .net Framework installed
    Egghead

    EggHead, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Edward

    Edward Guest

    Do you use the object tag? I have been searching for some documentation with
    no luck.

    Edward, Apr 21, 2005
  4. Edward

    EggHead Guest

    EggHead, Apr 21, 2005
  5. Edward

    Edward Guest

    Egghead thanks that is just what I was looking for, but. What I read was
    that a form could not be embedded in browser. That it most be made into a
    control to be embedded with the object tag.

    Edward

    Edward, Apr 22, 2005
  6. Edward

    Egghead Guest

    Windows form = browser
    All you need to do is twist your windows form a little and stuff the whole
    thing down to the asp.net page
    It is not 1+1=2, but it is M$ stuff
    Egghead

    Egghead, Apr 22, 2005