  1. My windows File Explorer has started blinking off and on. Does anyway
    no why
    it does that?

    Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com), Nov 9, 2005

  2. Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com)

    Evan Platt Guest

    No.

    Hint: Providing some details generally helps.

    Evan Platt, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Well, I really don't have any details to give. I'm talking about the
    file explore that comes with windows and sometimes, for reasons I do
    not know, the icons and the directory and file names start to blink.
    I'm not sure what I did to cause it because it's only been doing it in
    the last month or so. I was hoping it was a common experience and
    someone would know.

    Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com), Nov 9, 2005
  4. Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com)

    Evan Platt Guest

    First, please quote who you are talking to and what they said.

    Second - you gave no details - Windows Operating system? XP Home? XP
    Pro? 98? 95? 2000? NT? And anything else you think might be relevant.

    Think of going into a Automobile group and saying "My car stutters
    sometimes." If someone asked you for details, what would come to mind?

    Only in certain directories? In every directory? All the time?

    Evan Platt, Nov 9, 2005
  5. Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com)

    shah_jee

    Joined:
    May 13, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have also same problem . i have lenovo 3000 notebokk and have windowsxp sp3 . i notes when i off the bluetuth of my system this problem stop . other wise my windows explorer icon and microsoft office toolbar icon keep flashing (blinking) every 3 or 4 second
    but i thnink bluetuth is verey important unit so i can disable what i do:

    shah_jee, May 13, 2011