    even though View -> Explorer Bar-> folders is set
    the left column just displays a solid grey area. No file hierarchy.
    How can I restore the display???

    Jeff, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Jeff

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Jeff

    zamboni30000 Guest

    I had *exactly* the same problem (WinMe also) no adjustments from
    within the program or repair options would help. After a day of
    googling (Google is indeed your friend) I came up with this:

    Go here:
    http://forums.techguy.org/t59067/se945ade72a4afd4d6bb291b0763a323e.html
    Go about 2/3 down the page to a posting by Mosaic1((11-22-2001 12:03
    AM)

    Note the part about downloading a file called exp.txt,and renaming it
    exp.reg
    Double click and it will fix your registry.

    HTH, as they say. Worked for me.

    zamboni

    zamboni30000, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    wrote in message > I had *exactly* the same problem (WinMe also) no adjustments from

    Thanks to everyone for your help. The solution posted on

    microsoft.public.windowsme.software

    worked for me (essentially running the repair option in add/remove programs)

    Jeff

    Jeff, Aug 27, 2003