    the activation or for any Internet site for that matter. I can ping Internet
    sites but the browser just won't connect. Any one have an idea where to
    start? --- Mike

    Guest, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Guest

    Kurt Guest

    You can ping Internet sites using the fqdn? Or do you have to use the IP
    address? Double check that the DNS settings are also configured to be
    acquired automatically (DHCP) or assign the IP address/netmask/dns-server
    manually. If its a browser issue, turn off Enhanced Internet Security and
    see if that helps.

    ....kurt

    Kurt, Nov 9, 2004