    this is a new computer and i am going to be so upset if something big is
    wrong. thanks

    jamie

    jamie kate fraser, Sep 3, 2003

  2. jamie kate fraser

    Boomer :) Guest

    Can't tell you much, but someone will be along shortly to offer advice. In
    the meantime, you might like to look for earlier posts on the same subject.
    And as for posting, whatever you do, don't post in HTML. And if you want to
    post test messages, please use a TEST group.

    alt.test --------------------------------->
    misc.test ------------------------------>
    za.test --------------------------------->

    The purpose of test newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :-[*]

    Boomer :), Sep 3, 2003

  3. jamie kate fraser

    Boomer :) Guest

    jamie kate fraser said:
    Hi

    I'm assuming your OS is WinXP?

    If so look through these:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
    8&q=sysdata.xml%2Berror&spell=1

    Or click here:
    http://tinyurl.com/m1wp

    Boomer :), Sep 3, 2003
  4. jamie kate fraser

    Boomer :) Guest

    jamie kate fraser said:
    Here ya go:
    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 317277
    You Receive a "System Has Recovered from a Serious
    Error" Message After Every Restart

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317277

    If needed later:
    Search MS Knowledge Base