    not logged onto my machine, I get error "The system cannot log you on
    now because the domain <domain> is not available.

    What am I missing?

    jmccabe1, Jan 11, 2006

  2. jmccabe1

    jmccabe1 Guest

    I should mention the client is Win2000 using the builtin PEAP support
    with 'send computer name' enabled, as well as 'use windows logon
    credentials'.

    jmccabe1, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Your WLAN client needs to have Single Sign On (SSO) support that includes a
    system service and GINA DLL module, otherwise you won't be able to connect
    to the AP and network before you attempt to log into your domain account on
    your local machine.

    Phil Doragh

    Philip Doragh, Jan 12, 2006
  4. jmccabe1

    jmccabe1 Guest

    I have switched to using a Dell 1350 WLAN pcmcia card that supports
    SSO, CCX2, and has service based drivers. Not sure what is going on,
    but I've tried so many nic's that I am re-imaging my laptop to start
    from scratch. Too many wireless drivers installed, including Cisco,
    which kills MS PEAP.

    jmccabe1, Jan 12, 2006