    was supposed to be checked by default, but it's always unchecked. So
    everytime I turn on my computer, I have to go in and check the box again. How
    do I get it the box to be checked by default again?

    Guest, Dec 11, 2004

  2. Boot in safe mode with networking support, set the settings then restart and
    see if they stick.

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Dec 11, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    In safe mode, the box is checked. But when I restarted in normal mode, the
    box became unchecked again.

    Guest, Dec 12, 2004
  4. Guest

    Tanya Guest

    If you are using Windows to configure the network don't use the wireless
    card software . If you use them both then they cancel each other out. Also
    make sure WZC in on automatic and started in Services if you are using
    Windows. See if something is starting in msconfig. Most wireless cards have
    their own Management Software. My Truemobile has one called Wlan Utility,
    IBM uses Proset.

    Tanya, Dec 12, 2004