    it? I tried safe mode it was a no go. any ideas?

    File name: ntoskrnl.exe

    Thank you.

    Knock, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Knock

    MrGrumpy Guest

  3. Knock

    Knock Guest

    It's a custom boot screen. I don't have a windows xp cd handy. Currently I'm
    in Iraq and don't have access to much. I was wondering if there was a
    command line or somthing of that nature I could do to get my laptop to boot
    up.

    Thanks for all the help I appreciate it!

    Knock, Mar 30, 2005
  4. Knock

    ? Guest

    the cops are coming

    ?, Mar 30, 2005
  5. Knock

    MrGrumpy Guest

    You tried last good config, from F8 boot screen?
    Allways wise to cary a copy of certain Apps and Wincd, when travelling with
    a Laptop.
    NB not origonal disks, but a copy - including details of Keys

    MrGrumpy, Mar 30, 2005
  6. Knock

    Evan Platt Guest

    Must have missed the part about being in Iraq. I'm guessing the OP has
    access to a few large weapons. And I'd gather he IS the 'cops'.

    Evan Platt, Mar 30, 2005