    I imagine there is, I just don't know the name, and a google for network
    scanner or similar find about a squillion things, none of which seem
    appropriate.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 31, 2004

  2. nmap for windows... duh.

    never mind, Im having one of those days.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    T-Boy Guest

    :)

    YOu'll need Winpcap too - which you need to install first.

    T-Boy, Sep 1, 2004
  4. I already had that because of another project :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 1, 2004
  5. I can gladly report that my machine is there, but not accepting
    connections, with nothing open on any port... well, I get ping response
    but only because I allowed it.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 1, 2004
  6. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    T-Boy Guest

    Indeed your FTP Server and web server appears totally dead :)

    T-Boy, Sep 1, 2004
  7. they're not running... atleast they werent yesterday... and no real need
    to run them.
    Im on dialup at the moment, so yeah, it kinda limits what I can run
    anyway. heh, I can run it, but will it be any use?

    SSL is now running :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 1, 2004