    messed around with asterisk on linux but don't like it to well cause
    it don't have a gui interface. any help is greatly appreciated thanks
    hank

    hank, Oct 19, 2004

  2. hank

    Nortec in MN Guest

    What are your needs?

    Nortec in MN, Oct 20, 2004

  3. hank

    567.07.07 Guest

    hank napisa³(a):

    [...]

    You mean: asterisk on windows. Is possible, try seek
    this by google.

    R,

    567.07.07, Oct 20, 2004
  4. hank

    Glitch Guest

    He may search for it with Google but there is no way he can find such a
    thing.
    The only available Asterisk on windows (AstWind from N2Net) can only be
    used as a Voice over IP application; and btw you can run Asterisk on
    windows but itÿs not based on windows.
    ;-)

    Glitch, Oct 21, 2004
  5. hank

    hank Guest

    just something I can run for home use. not for business use. thanks hank

    hank, Oct 21, 2004
  6. hank

    hank Guest

     I also can't navigate the command interface with my screen reader.
    that is why I prefer gui interfaces as a blind computer with a screen
    reader gui interfaces
    work alot better and also you have to run astwind via a dos prompt and
    dos promt or in xp there known as command prompts and my screen reader
    don't work
    well togeather. thanks hank

    hank, Oct 23, 2004
  7. hank

    Jeroen Guest

    Your best options for a home use ip-pbx to run on windows are:

    1. Brekeke Ondo - sip server (free for home use) and ip-pbx (1 month
    trial, 10 user lisence relatvely cheap). You can use ip phones such as
    the cisco 7960, etc and softphone such as the x-ten.

    2. Ahead SIPSTARR ip pbx - trial download for free, you can use their
    SIPPS client trial download softphone and buy it for EUR 19 each,
    though not too much support for ip phones.

    3. SNOM4S - trial download available, support for both softphones and
    ip phones.

    4. mysip.ch from Siemens has some software but I have not been able to
    take a close look at it.

    I think that this should give you some alternatives. The Brekeke ondo
    sip server and ip pxs are configured with explorer, so relatively easy
    to maintain and has a good support site in case you have configuration
    problems.

    I hope this helps, let me know if you require additional input.

    Rgds
    Jeroen

    Jeroen, Oct 31, 2004
  8. hank

    pochi Guest

    Recently, 'Brekeke OnDO PBX
    (http://www.brekeke.com/en/products/pbx_en.html) changed its capacity
    The latest version of it offers 40 user capacity.

    I use OnDO PBX and SIP Server for connecting voice providers.
    also I can make a call between behind NATs by this system

    pochi, Dec 7, 2004