    1342673877320~fca4fa8af1286d8a77f26033fdeed202~unknown~1342669551536~98~
    0~0~0~0~0~0~0~9~3~

    There we go, another date of interest to some.

    Gordon, Jul 19, 2012

  2. Its being listed a Crap software like Vista.

    But do we really need it..?

    Frank Williams, Jul 19, 2012

  3. Gordon

    Enkidu Guest

    Win 8 or Gentoo? I'd say that Gentoo was not for beginners and I'd
    assume that a non-beginner would have heard of it?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Jul 20, 2012

  4. Well I am not a beginner and I have never heard of it.

    Why is it some many in this news group like committing suicide with
    Lunix..?

    And them again I don't need W8 and its stupid display lay out, lots of
    comments on the net that is a second generation on Vista..?

    Frank Williams, Jul 20, 2012