Windows 7

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Possible, Apr 14, 2014.

  1. Possible

    Possible Guest

    If you cant buy a copy of Windows 7 from a local shop you can Dnload the
    Valid ones from Digital River a MS support site

    But they install as a Trial versions and will need a Key after 30 days,
    but may be you can buy a Key from Microsoft, or may be you have a
    installed version that has failed and no backup CD/DVD.

    These are Windows 7 SP1-U ones the latest.

    http://www.w7forums.com/threads/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-image-downloads.12325/page-2#post-124821

    Many other links but note some don't have the SP1 included.

    Please don't forget the N versions are meant for the EU and don't have
    a built in Browser.

    Full MS Info.

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...oad-site/66a8439b-0d16-4b70-92f7-1c8486a46ebf

    Possible, Apr 14, 2014

  2. Possible

    Malcolm Guest

    Hi
    Also if you run the ei removal tool to turn the disk into an install
    any product version;
    http://lifehacker.com/5438005/eicfg...-use-any-product-key-with-your-windows-7-disc

    You can also use a 32bit activation key for a 64bit install.

    I use the one from the DELL Digital River download, works on any
    hardware I've installed on...

    Malcolm, Apr 14, 2014