    Does anyone know the *exact* URL of the registration page so I can get
    the upgrade I paid for.

    Thank you!

    Jim, Aug 30, 2009

  2. Jim

    Jane C Guest

    The webpage should have redirected you to here:

    https://windows7upgradeoption.com/Landing.aspx

    Select your country and away you go :)

    Jane C, Aug 30, 2009

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Hi Jane,

    You have helped me before.

    That worked like a charm! :)

    I now have my upgrade ordered and on the way on October 22, with the
    checkdisk bug and everything!

    Thank you! :)

    Jim

    Jim, Aug 31, 2009
  4. Jim

    Jane C Guest

    You're welcome. Glad to be of assistance :)

    Jane C, Aug 31, 2009