    All the hardware appears to be fine aswell.

    thank you for your time.

    -InvalidIceCream

    invalidIceCream, Jul 2, 2013

  2. invalidIceCream

    michellepinto

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    take backup and do format it will help you !

    michellepinto, Aug 8, 2013

  3. invalidIceCream

    colx

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Seems Windows Startup recovery doesn't work for you. Once again try to press F8 while booting and get the option Startup Repair under System recovery options. Have you recently added any new hardware on your computer ? Or installed any new software ?

    By using USB boot you can try to access hard disk...

    colx, Sep 5, 2013
  4. invalidIceCream

    phamid

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Sydney, Australia
    Also try "Last Known Good Configuration" and see if that works too

    phamid, Oct 4, 2013
  5. invalidIceCream

    sloon123

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    You did a great job by posting these nice pics and descriptions of exotic tourist.

    sloon123, Nov 12, 2013
  6. invalidIceCream

    jackthomas

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2016
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Take backup and install other window as like Window 8, 10

    jackthomas, Oct 27, 2016