    in Favourites?
    Windows 7.

    Geopelia

    geopelia, Mar 11, 2014

  2. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "geoff" wrote in message

    Yep, but again it's nothing to do with Windows. It's different browsers
    that use slightly different words.

    geoff

    Thank you.

    geopelia, Mar 12, 2014

  3. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Bruce Sinclair" wrote in message
    Indeed. Hopefully Geo exported the favorites (or they have been transferred
    with the rest of her data), so reloading them shouldn't be a problem. :)

    Yes, the computer man transferred everything when he installed Windows 7.
    He can get into this computer now if I click something, so he can sort out
    any small problems.

    geopelia, Mar 12, 2014
  4. Indeed. Hopefully Geo exported the favorites (or they have been transferred
    with the rest of her data), so reloading them shouldn't be a problem. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Mar 12, 2014