    experience from this.

    Orally yours,
    Man-d

    Man-d Handler, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Well at least you've been honest!

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Man-d Handler

    why? Guest

    http://technet.microsoft.com/default.aspx
    Subscribe to Technet Plus, you get full products and 20 legal keys
    including XP 64bit.

    Me

    why?, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Man-d Handler

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    if there are corporate desktops at work, just use the cd key labeled on the
    side of the box... all those are working and unused. I have no idea why
    corporations pay for single licensed keys then image over them with
    corporate licensed keys.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Aug 12, 2005
  5. Man-d Handler

    Harrison Guest

    sheez

    Harrison, Aug 12, 2005
  6. Man-d Handler

    Patrickg Guest

    dumb ass

    Patrickg, Aug 28, 2005
  7. That's right. Wait a week or three, respond to a sarcastic post with the
    insightful comment of "dumb ass" (sic). Nice work, Einstein.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 28, 2005