    When is Windows 2003 server resource kit from MS Press comming out? I have
    seen it in Amazon that I can preorder it but now it is gone..... Windows
    2000 server resource kit was a great help to me.

    Guan Foo Wah, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Guan Foo Wah

    Kat Guest

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Guan Foo Wah

    Kat Guest

    Before I get flamed, I boo boo'd. See below.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techref/en-us/default.asp

    http://tinyurl.com/25xek

    There was a link on the page I sent, I copied it incorrectly.

    Windows Server 2003 Technical Reference

    Looking for The Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 Resource Kit? See the
    Windows Server 2003 Technical Reference documentation, which provides
    comprehensive information about the technologies included in the
    Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 operating system. This set of Technical
    Reference documentation is designed to assist IT planners and
    administrators by providing the foundational information about the
    technology components of the operating system.

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Guan Foo Wah

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  5. Guan Foo Wah

    Guan Foo Wah Guest

    Hi,

    A am not refering to the resource kit tools but rather the books...

    Guan Foo Wah, Apr 13, 2004
  6. Guan Foo Wah

    Hired Goon Guest

    Hired Goon, Apr 13, 2004