    from 70-290 or are they completely independent exams?

    I'm not sure if you need to sit the exams in the order
    recommended by Microsoft or not.

    Ozzie, Nov 30, 2004

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-284.asp Note the last objective
    covers the "Technologies that support Exch 2003" therefore, yes, you do need
    some knowledge of Win 2003 Server as well as extensive knowledge of Exch
    2003.
    Personally, I usually recommend working through the exams in order, *after*
    studying for the entire MCSE. Each exam will have questions outside of the
    course/study guide, so it's a good idea to have the whole "body of
    knowledge" about Win 2003 and then concentrate on each individual exam's
    objectives.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 30, 2004