    i have a problem activating my product key again.. can i
    just skip the activation process? is there anyway i can
    solve it? help me=(

    james, Sep 21, 2004

  2. james

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, james climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Wattsamatter Rowdy? Run out of first names?

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004

  3. james

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Whach-a talkin' 'bout Willis?

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 21, 2004
  4. james

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    You saying it's not you posting these silly trolls?

    JaR, Sep 21, 2004
  5. james

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lmao...

    Well i am not going to get into why cant you activate !!!!
    I reckon you are using the retail version. consider using Volume Licensing
    version. With that you dont need the activation thingybob.

    Could i suggest a way you get away without it !!!! i could but since you
    asked it in a NG.. i rather wouldn't. Google it... should help

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 22, 2004
  6. james

    Guest Guest

    You can call Microsoft if your CD key wont work.

    Guest, Sep 22, 2004