    For unknown reasons my user password no longer works when I try to start my
    PC with Windows 2000. Is there any solution short of shooting it?

    Howard

    drhobbes, Dec 2, 2003

  2. drhobbes

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Press the caps lock key.

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 2, 2003

  3. drhobbes

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Dec 2, 2003
  4. drhobbes

    M Mullen Guest

    |> For unknown reasons my user password no longer works when I try to start my
    |> PC with Windows 2000. Is there any solution short of shooting it?

    use your second account.....

    I can show you a way, but it's not pretty.
    http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/ArticleID/24862/24862.html

    When you reinstall create another account and use that one for your normal
    business.

    M Mullen, Dec 2, 2003
  5. drhobbes

    M Mullen Guest

    |> For unknown reasons my user password no longer works when I try to start my
    |> PC with Windows 2000. Is there any solution short of shooting it?

    I had to cancel a reply to this:

    I can show you a way, but it's not pretty.
    http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/ArticleID/24862/24862.html

    Cause I actually read the message :) and found this:
    at the link enter 20030 at the InstantDoc ID search.

    I didn't know Win2000 was this easy to hack. being posted Apr 2001 I'm sure it's
    been fixed by now. (ya right)

    M Mullen, Dec 2, 2003