  1. PV

    PV Guest

    I've passed exams 70-210 and 70-215 and would like to take tests 70-216 and 70-218 to become an mcsa, BUT...how long will Microsoft continue offering these tests? I've heard that older certifications become invalid after MS no longer supports the particular OS. True? When is this going to happen with Windows 2000?

    PV, Apr 28, 2004

  2. PV

    kpg Guest

    Old MCSA's never die, they just fade away...

    kpg, Apr 28, 2004

  3. PV

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Old MCSA's never die, they just fade away...

    all they are is dust in the wind

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004
  4. PV

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:etNEENSLEHA.3852
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> Old MCSA's never die, they just fade away...

    > all they are is dust in the wind

    "I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone"

    but if you open them and use your browser...

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/retired.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  5. PV

    Mark Scott Guest

    Microsoft usually announce exam retirements 12 months prior so you are safe
    until Mid 2005.

    Mark Scott, Apr 28, 2004
  6. PV

    PV Guest

    Thank you for your, oh so helpful replies, but I gathered the info myself already. So no need to be a smart ass!

    PV, Apr 29, 2004
  7. PV

    Frisbee® Guest

    PV wrote:
    > Thank you for your, oh so helpful replies, but I gathered the info
    > myself already. So no need to be a smart ass!

    So our smart ass replies worked, then?

    --
    Fris "Yer Welcum" bee®

    Certaholics

    Frisbee®, Apr 29, 2004
  8. PV

    Guest

    message

    >> I've passed exams 70-210 and 70-215 and would like to

    take tests 70-216
    >and 70-218 to become an mcsa, BUT...how long will

    Microsoft continue
    >offering these tests? I've heard that older

    certifications become invalid
    >after MS no longer supports the particular OS. True?

    When is this going to
    >happen with Windows 2000?please reply soon as u can ...
    >

    >.

    , May 6, 2004