  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Any one got this programme.

    Guest, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Guest

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as
    continued:
    Microsoft.

    Slumpy, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Guest

    pcbutts1 Guest

    There is no such thing. tablet pc runs regular windows XP. All the fancy
    software comes from the tablet pc manufacturer.

    --

    Coming soon Facial Recognition-SharpVision DVR's Visit http://www.seedsv.com
    Live Web Demo now at http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm Simply the best.

    pcbutts1, Jul 3, 2003
  4. I have the debugger cd that came with Windows® XP Professional if that's
    what you mean.

    Scott TNT Piehler, Jul 3, 2003