  1. Eddy

    Eddy Guest

    Window$ 2000 for UK defense systems.

    Eddy, Oct 9, 2004

  2. Actually, I think you'll find UK defence systems all run on a HP PDA
    running Windows CE.

    Solomon Grundy, Oct 11, 2004

  3. ... which I suppose is why we have to teach our ground attack pilots to
    manually distinguish between enemy, UK, and US armoured vehicles..

    ;o)

    Not sure what the OP was about to say, but.. yes, they're used. There's
    probably someone, somewhere, that's surprised by this..

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Oct 12, 2004