    Those this mean that windows is not detecting any drivers for my
    Ethernet Network adapter?
    Any help would be much appreciated thank you!

    Giacomo Dellariva, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Giacomo Dellariva

    this sucks Guest

    have you set them up in your Network settings?

    this sucks, Jul 15, 2003

  3. set them up were how do you do that?

    Giacomo Dellariva, Jul 15, 2003
  4. Giacomo Dellariva

    JabberSmith Guest

    TCP/IP bindings to a network adapter is different from a bad or missing
    driver. (Though the latter could cause the former.)

    In your internet connection, do properties of the network card. Look for
    TCP/IP there. (Sometimes there is a "bindings" tab too.)

    If there is not any, try installing one. (From memory: Add, Protocol,
    Microsoft, TCP/IP. You may need your windows disk. Reboot.) If they are
    there, you could try removing and reinstalling TCP/IP, it will get put on
    the card by default then. TCP/IP has a tendancy to get corrupted (In Win98
    at least, 2000 and XP seem to avoid that problem) and die over time...

    JabberSmith, Jul 16, 2003