    Any ideas? They are all greatly apprecited - thank you.

    - Derek
    soon-to-be A+ Certified

    Derek, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Derek

    AG Guest

    Could be just a dead card. It happens sometimes.
    AG

    AG, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Derek

    Derek Guest

    How could I test to see if it was the onboard chip that died?

    Derek, Jun 16, 2004
  4. Derek

    AG Guest

    Remove it from the device manager and see if it's redetected.
    That would be a pretty good clue if it's working or not. It could be
    something as "simple" as a broken plug for the speaker.
    AG

    AG, Jun 16, 2004