    before you try it proposition.

    Thanks,

    Ken

    bambam, May 5, 2005

  2. Sorry, but we have discontinued support for Win 9X.

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, May 5, 2005

  3. bambam

    Buffalo Guest

    I don't know how to remove it, but you can set it so that it is cleared
    automatically on every bootup.

    Buffalo, May 5, 2005
  4. bambam

    Gordon Guest

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV wrote:
    || wrote:
    ||| Is there any easy way to remove the "Documents" folder from the
    ||| Start menu in Windows 98 SE??
    ||| Tried Googling, only turned up a shareware program that has that
    ||| particular feature disabled ... which I suppose makes it a buy it
    ||| before you try it proposition.
    ||| Thanks,
    ||| Ken
    || Sorry, but we have discontinued support for Win 9X.

    What? There's *no* SP2 for W98? Hells Bells and buckets of blood, what shall
    I do now?

    Gordon, May 5, 2005
  5. bambam

    John Holmes Guest

    Buffalo asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
    You useless piece of shit.

    John Holmes, May 5, 2005
  6. Easy. Just upgrade to Windows XP, *then* you can install our fine Service
    Pak 2.

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, May 5, 2005
  7. bambam

    Gordon Guest

    :)

    Gordon, May 6, 2005
  8. bambam

    Gordon Guest

    Doesn't Tweakui do it?

    Gordon, May 6, 2005
  9. bambam

    bambam Guest

    No ... or at least, not as far as I can see. Tweakui will clear the
    contents on re-boot, but it will not eliminate the folder entirely.

    I seem to recall that someone had a patch that would do it -- I'm a
    little reluctant to edit the registry -- but that was a couple of
    years ago....

    Ken

    bambam, May 6, 2005