    space, or should I be on the lookout for a more critical issue?

    TIA

    Ed

    Ed, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Ed

    why? Guest

    That's not a lot.
    So which drive is TEMP / spooler directory on, the same.
    That cleared the job and released the disk space.
    Look for,
    Same user, same printer, same application etc., printer driver revert to
    older, upgrade to newer.

    Have a look also at RAW / EMF settings, don't use the spooler if it's
    the same user/application try printing directly to printer.

    As usual for good ideas.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=windows+2000+spooler+stop

    Me

    why?, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Thanks - I'm too stupid to take (our) own advice and use Google... but I
    appreciate the info and the kick in the arse.

    Ed, Sep 3, 2003