    an "unable to complete" message when using XP CD (as instructed) on my
    WIN98se PC.
    Thanks

    Guest, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Having difficulty setting up WIN 98SE computer to 802.11g
    router. Have cable and router recognizes cable signal ok
    but can't connect PC to web using Internet Explorer
    (Server not found). Router mfg. says PC not equipped
    with proper network files??? Searched for files
    like "winipcfg", etc but told files not found. Tried
    Microsoft site but came up empty. Any suggestions?
    Thx.

    Guest, Jan 18, 2005