    I once saw a subliminal advertising executive, but only for
    a second.
    -- Steven Wright

    Gunjani, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Gunjani

    °Mike° Guest

    This wouldn't have anything to do with disabling drive
    letters in TweakUI would it?

    °Mike°, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Gunjani

    gb Guest

    Gunjani

    Are you right-clicking over the program entry, rather than the title All
    Programs? If you right-click All Programs, you won't get the
    rename/delete/sort by name menu, but a different one. You need to click All
    Program, so the programs list pops up, then hover the mouse over one of
    those entries, then right-click to get the Sort By Name option (or to
    rename/delete).

    HTH

    gb

    gb, Feb 23, 2004
  4. Gunjani

    Gunjani Guest

    Have not installed TweakUI!
    --
    Many Thanks

    Gunjani
    You Know You're Getting Old When...
    You feel like the morning after and you haven't been
    anywhere.

    Gunjani, Feb 23, 2004
  5. Gunjani

    Gunjani Guest

    On my PC it works perfectly BUT I'm encountering this problem on my
    Laptop
    --
    Many Thanks

    Gunjani
    Spend less time deciding "who" is right and more time
    deciding "what" is right.

    Gunjani, Feb 23, 2004
  6. Gunjani

    jpurssey

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have the same problem. It happens on only one of several accounts on the PC.

    jpurssey, Nov 6, 2006