    I dwnld x64 eval and now get a msg prompting me to upgrade to a lic. ver or
    it will shut down in 1 hr. It shuts down. I still have 2 mth. of eval time,
    whats up?

    Guest, May 15, 2007

  2. Did you make adjustments to the system date?

    Colin Barnhorst, May 15, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I never adj/mod anything

    Guest, May 15, 2007
  4. As I remember there was wide-spread public confusion upon release - (and
    even some internal uncertainty), wether it was a 120 day or 180 day
    evaluation period. For how long has it actually been installed?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 15, 2007