    Any Ideas.

    Thx

    Leigh-Anne

    Leigh-Anne Mills, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Leigh-Anne Mills

    °Mike° Guest

    That sounds like a registry corruption. Do you have
    a restore point that you can go back to?

    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Hello,

    We would suggest going into the folder options - then file types and
    changing the associated program for opening .JPG or .JPEG files to something
    different.

    It could be that the program currently associated with these file types is
    causing your system to reboot. If you change it to another program, this
    could very well solve your problem.

    Let us know how it works out.

    --
    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
    Technical Support Team

    Check out some of the items we are offering
    Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
    Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
    Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
    Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

    Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Leigh-Anne Mills

    °Mike° Guest

    Now read the original post again.

    °Mike°, Aug 5, 2004