    startup. Problem seems to have started when I mistakenly printed to the
    Windows fax from a Word file when I meant to fax it from another utility.
    Windows Fax sucks, eh?

    Ike Milligan, May 13, 2004

  2. Ike Milligan

    Linda Guest

    Is this the same problem that you posted earlier today or
    are you just having a really bad day?

    "Ike Milligan" <> wrote
    in message
    > My computer tries to dial out even when I am talking on

    the line, and then
    > beeps on the line like a fax machine. Removed the fax

    services and now get
    > an error meesage about no default mail handler or

    something like that on

    Linda, May 13, 2004

  3. Ike Milligan

    Ike Milligan Guest

    "Linda" <somewhere.in.the@barossa> wrote in message
    > Is this the same problem that you posted earlier today or
    > are you just having a really bad day?
    >
    > "Ike Milligan" <> wrote
    > in message
    > > My computer tries to dial out even when I am talking on

    > the line, and then
    > > beeps on the line like a fax machine. Removed the fax

    > services and now get
    > > an error meesage about no default mail handler or

    > something like that on
    > > startup. Problem seems to have started when I mistakenly

    > printed to the
    > > Windows fax from a Word file when I meant to fax it from

    > another utility.
    > > Windows Fax sucks, eh?

    A clarification of the same problem and I'll have a better day when I
    understand it.

    Ike Milligan, May 13, 2004