    the printer is too good to discard. Does anyone know of another driver or a
    solution please?
    Thanks.

    Michael Staddon, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Michael Staddon

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Michael Staddon

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Michael Staddon

    Harrison Guest

    The status monitor for Xp is available for download from Epson's
    website. Did you look there?

    Harrison, Nov 16, 2003
  5. Michael Staddon

    melmed Guest

    I have a similar problem with finding a WINXP driver for an Epson Color
    Stylus 600. I've been trying the Epson Site as well as testing what is built
    into XP but just can't get it too work. It's not a big deal( I have an HP on
    another computer) but I'm astounded and very annoyed that Epson does not
    seem to see fit to support the Color Stylus 600, though it keeps promising.
    Any help or suggestions.

    melmed, Nov 17, 2003