    stopping this? I have tried "clicking" the update icon without success
    I still wish to have auto update etc.
    Thanks.

    Sellick Davies, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Sellick Davies

    The Tech Guy Guest

    Use the CD to install SP2.

    --
    Jason

    For all your Spyware, Adware, Virus Removal & File Sharing tools
    http://www.supportcave.com/spy-sweeper.html

    I am on dial-up. Over the last few days I have received an auto update
    which has reached 40%. This is probably SP2.
    As I have the CD for SP2 I do not wish this update. Is there a way of

    The Tech Guy, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Sellick Davies

    samuel Guest

    control panel