Win XP 64 bit upgrade program question

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Rick Shaw, Dec 29, 2005.

  1. Rick Shaw

    Rick Shaw Guest

    Hi, just wondering. I did the microsoft "Windows XP Professional x64
    Edition Technology Advancement Program" way back in July and haven't
    received my software yet. Last email I got from them was that it was
    shipped. That email also contain a weird tracking number like this,
    W??????????? (where the ? = number) which I cannot determine which courier
    company was used to shipped it. I've been sending my inquiries to
    but I don't get any response anymore. I
    know my credit card was already charged but I could not find the credit card
    statement anymore. Just wondering, can someone give the phone number that
    appear on the statement? Or if anyone have any number I can call regarding
    this program by microsoft. I talked to microsoft customer service yesterday
    and I was told that they don't have anything to do with this exchange
    program so they cannot help me.

    If anyone can give me any information or contact information regarding this,
    I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thank you.

    Rick..

    Rick Shaw, Dec 29, 2005

  2. Rick Shaw

    kirbalo Guest

    IIRC, the package came via USPS. I found the packing slip, but it gives no
    useable info. It came from a "Fullfillent Center"

    I can't seem to find my receipt either...

    If I do, I'll post again.

    kirbalo, Dec 29, 2005

  3. Rick Shaw

    Rick Shaw Guest

    Hey, thanks so much. Please do post it if you find it.

    Thanks again.

    Rick..

    Rick Shaw, Dec 29, 2005
  4. Rick Shaw

    kirbalo Guest

    I did find a series of e-mails from them in early May of this year that
    stated that it was originally backordered, and that they would ship as soon
    as available...it eventually arrived.

    They gave a phone number in the e-mail to contact them...866-530-6601

    HTH.

    kirbalo, Dec 29, 2005
  5. Rick Shaw

    kirbalo Guest

    BTW...the e-mail address that I was corresponding with was

    kirbalo, Dec 29, 2005
  6.
    Mark Gillespie, Dec 29, 2005
  7. Rick Shaw

    Rick Shaw Guest

    Hi just wondering. Was your tracking number similar to mine? Also, does
    the package came in a box? Envelope? Pouch?

    Let me know.

    Thank you.

    Rick..

    Rick Shaw, Dec 29, 2005
  8. Rick Shaw

    kirbalo Guest

    Yes, my tracking number was X0001570. It came in a padded yellow envelope.

    kirbalo, Dec 30, 2005