    and other win 32 bits based programs?

    Best Regards
    Abbyss

    Abbyss, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Abbyss

    Harrison Guest

    Yes, the programs will not take advantage of the 64 bit registry
    capacity of the new mb and cpu, but it will be backwards compatible to
    the 32 bit OS and programs.

    Harrison, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Abbyss

    Abbyss Guest

    Thank You! :)

    Best Regards
    Abbyss

    Abbyss, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Howdy!

    It depends. The Itanium from Intel won't run the 32bit version
    worth crap ("What? 2GHz? It runs like a 486!"), but the Opterion from AMD
    will run it at full speed.
    Again, depends on the processor.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Nov 13, 2003