    Delli babu Guest

    I want to know which exam i need to write for getting
    Windows NT Server certification

    Delli babu, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Delli babu

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    www.microsoft.com/traincert

    Microsoft doesn't like you very much, so I don't think they'll allow you to
    take any NT exams.

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Delli babu

    |{evin Guest

    I want to know why you think you have any business getting certified
    when you can't even figure out which test to take.

    |{evin, Oct 22, 2003
  4. I don't know of any certification MS would give you if you could WRITE an
    exam for NT server. And why NT? Why not longhorn?

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Delli babu

    Johnny Guest

    Maybe if I had a quill and a jar of ink I'd be able to
    tell you or maybe I should write it in crayon that NT is
    gone. Let go!!!

    Johnny, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Delli babu

    noone Guest

    Heck.....let's roll it back to Windows 3.11 for
    workgroups!!!

    noone, Oct 22, 2003
  7. Delli babu

    brianz Guest

    Why not WFW?

    brianz, Oct 22, 2003
  8. MS DOS?
    IBM DOS?

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 23, 2003
  9. Delli babu

    Consultant Guest

    Lantastic!

    Consultant, Oct 23, 2003
  10. Delli babu

    Jtyc Guest

    Lantastic!

    Banyan Vines is the shizzle.

    Jtyc, Oct 23, 2003
  11. Delli babu

    EJ Guest

    That's the last NT exam that I know of to still be active:

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-244.asp

    You can also use it as an elective for mcsa or mcse on 2000 or 2003.

    Getting that cert can still make sense if your workplace still has NT
    servers, or if you have extensive experience with it and want to get that
    knowledge certified..

    else, don't bother..

    "Delli babu"

    EJ, Oct 23, 2003