    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Hurry up and get one then... I havent actually used mine for burning dvds yet though, lol. only cds, i dont have any dvd-rs :(

    XhArD, Sep 1, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    pfft. I just went back to whirlpool forums, and someone has posted a topic called OTHER FORUM, and its talking about some forum, and it hasnt been closed for being spam. And mine was, because i was telling ppl about a free hdd. queer.

    XhArD, Sep 1, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Talk to the admins/mods and ask them politely if you can post it ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I pmed the guy who banned it and didnt get a response.

    XhArD, Sep 1, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Be patient, wait atleast a day. He proably gets a lot of PM's

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, i know. thats why i havent sent him about 400 that are exact copies of what i sed in the first one yet. Its just a matter of time... If he answers, even if he wont reopen the thread, i wont do that. But if he just doesnt answer at all, then ill be forced to REALLY show him spam.

    XhArD, Sep 1, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    And he'll be forced to ban your IP ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    ProfLiebstrom

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2005
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Finally signed up thanks to unholy.
    So far I have had the confirmation image not show and been banned as soon as I signed up lol

    ProfLiebstrom, Sep 1, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes, but not sure why that Confirmation image didn't show :|
    Dont worry ur not the only one :|

    unholy, Sep 1, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Damn straight you arent the only one. Mine took a day to unban me, i must have insulted someone with my IP or something.... 192.168.0.3 Translated into english must be like "You're all homos, haha"

    XhArD, Sep 2, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Maybe it's why we dont have as many members posting? They signed up, couldn't get in, and left???

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 2, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    *redirects evil glare from whirlpool mods towards mik30rz* :p
    Quick question about the competition: 10 posts equals one entry, right? Is that 10 posts from when the competition started, or just 10 posts out of your total post count?

    XhArD, Sep 2, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    That was just spam double posting to add to your postcount wasn't it? :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 2, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    no, actually, i was just tired and didnt realise. ill edit my first one to include it, and a mod can delete that second one. happy?

    XhArD, Sep 3, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Hey it doesn't bother me mate, I was just messin' around ;) Sorry.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 3, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    didnt mean to be snappy, was still tired :p you cant really sense attitude over the net like that, can you :p

    XhArD, Sep 3, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    It does get a little difficult, it's all good mate :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 3, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes all good... i thought u can delete your own posts... hmmmm maybe cause its in the announcements section you cant anyways Done Done and a little More Done... Post gone

    unholy, Sep 3, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    You can only delete a post as long as someone hasn't posted after you.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 4, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ahhh ok, show how much i know about my own forums :p

    unholy, Sep 4, 2005