    Likes Received:
    0
    Its not like you told me to join... You just gave me the link to the pics for your comp and I thought I would join :p

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, u don't get nothing til theres 100 Members... :p

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nearly done yet? Come onnnnnnnnnn....
    Boring.....
    Nearly done yet? Come onnnnnnnnnn....
    Come on grandpa Nathan!!!

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol Nathan? Unholy have you been telling this guy your real name!!!??? :shock:
    He is a stalker and will come over to AU and kill you! Look out!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Stalker yeh right... You would be the one to do that Luke!!!

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    :shock: No way! I still have those bruises from when you....*gulp*

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    U couldn't stalk me, because you would be following something you can't find... u may think i live in Australia, maybe i do. But what u don't know is where, when, how... and the final question do u really exist? the answer is no. :p

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um yeh right totally, anyway, HALF WAY BIATCH!!!!!! Only 50 more people to go!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 20, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm fluke dont get so happy yet :p

    unholy, Aug 20, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have patience!!!  :lol: I see that we have 6 new members which rises the total members number to 56. Hooray!!!
    Welcome aboard, Guys!!!  :D

    zachig, Aug 25, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :D, the more the merryer as the wise man once said...

    unholy, Aug 25, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    And I wonder why those new members are joining up..... :ball:

    bigal, Aug 26, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, good point its all our hard work paying off guys Keep it up!!! :D

    unholy, Aug 26, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    will do. How many ppl left now?one less since i joined :p Id REALLY like a new HDD, *my current one* one just doesnt cut it. As much as i love free goodies, a 20 gig IDE just aint good enoguh for me :p
    *Edited for clarity :p*

    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    What do you mean, 20 GB? It's 200 GB....

    bigal, Aug 31, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I think he currently has a 20 ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 31, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    got it in one, robert.

    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Must be a tough life on 20GB. I had 40GB for 2 years and strugled then I got my current 160GB and sold the 40GB and I still crave more. You can never have too much hard drive space because you will always manage to fill it ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 31, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Correct. If i dont win this, which i doubt i will, then ima go n buy me a 80GB sATA Seagate HDD at least, mebe a 120. With only 20GB to use, and Windows XP taking up a fair bit of space, ive only got 15-17GB left for music, games and whatever else accumulates on my pc. Music on its own is 5GB, so thats down to 10-12GB left. Games that I've got on here are another 6GB, so thats down to 4-6GB left for anything else. WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO WITH 6 GB?

    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined: