    Location:
    Australia
    Not to worry u shall spawn another some day :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    This is nice, Do you have to have 2 SATA hard drives of the same size to run raid0 or do you just have to have two SATAs?

    Ludnix, Jul 8, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Same size for Raid 0... :| and they both have to be part fo the same raid Controller.

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    jonorossi

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'd also really like another 200GB. I have only got IDEs in my machine. Would love a fast drive. Count me in for the contest.

    jonorossi, Jul 9, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    dukeman

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    great contest and site.
    count me in.

    dukeman, Jul 15, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey, what happened to the number of registered members? went from 40 to 424??? Must be a mistake. Altough, I wish the forum would have such a number of registered members :lol:

    zachig, Jul 17, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    That is because some idiot created a lot of accounts. He is going to be IP banned.

    Silverstrand, Jul 17, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no, i think theres a threat on this contest, if it happens again, then the contest might be closed... we have put some action into play... so i don't think i will happpen anytime soonz.

    unholy, Jul 17, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Well in the event of the content closing I am still accepting free 200gb SATA hard drives ;)

    Ludnix, Jul 17, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think there should be just a drawing for it. I mean like have them join. Have at least 20posts and post in a thread which is their entry. That kind of thing really brings lots of people. Just hook them into the site while your at it.

    stlava, Jul 19, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    We plan on doing those types in the future, yet with the reopening of our forums, we needed to get members.

    Silverstrand, Jul 20, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I mean people would spread the word but its hard because on forums some admins don't like advertising of different sites.

    stlava, Jul 20, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well have you got all you MSN contact Chatting here ? :D, what about BF buddies :D

    unholy, Jul 20, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well almost halfway. Goin kinda slow.

    werty316, Aug 7, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    i think the contest has been posted in various sites.

    PUTALE, Aug 7, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    maybe no one wants a seagate???? :|

    unholy, Aug 7, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Its called blu-ray! Ps3 isa using it! 40gigs dual layered I think w00t w00t

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    count me in
    lol good point but ill be taking your place... it really sucks when you only have a 40gb.

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    good to know theres more ppl joining in, the more we get registered the fast we hand out the HDD :D

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    I should let you know, I am the one that got CJ to join...I think I deserve something...like maybe a free MoBo

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005