    Likes Received:
    0
    Well obviously the winner wil give him his or her shipping address duh. If you don't want it just send it my way.

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    78 Members left to go until someone gets it.. I there should be another prize for like some ram but have it a hidden requirement.. like 50th person or 74th... something like that.

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    There will be many more contests comming soon :)

    m1k30rz, Jun 28, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmm makes me think :D

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    How will the contest go? I mean, if it's gonna continue so much here, does this mean that this community will be the biggest ever?

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    Bite-Me-2

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    Boy, I could sure use that drive to spre my po** ...oops... videos on.........:)

    Bite-Me-2, Jun 28, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    1/4 the way till the contest ends. Come on people, invite others to take part.

    Silverstrand, Jun 28, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    woohoo

    I am a casing and Modding Man but certainly a 200gb :shock: HD won't hurt :lol:

    Ciger, Jun 28, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, larger hd is always good thing.

    PUTALE, Jun 29, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    I want it!

    Nice, its good to see that your giving one away, lol, how many you got atm, 15???

    Flukemanguy, Jul 1, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah only about 600! :D we like our TB's of room :D

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    ya... i only have a 120gb drive...

    Silverstrand, Jul 1, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    I only have 2 80gb...but ever since i got a job a hobby store...all my money has been to rc cars and helis...and not to my pc.

    HackaX0rus, Jul 1, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    This contest is a great idea, I heard about it on Xoxide forums. I've already made quite a few posts, and not just to win, this site looks great and I love joining new communities and watching them grow. I'm a newb at case modding but I've built about 5 machines now so I'm getting there.

    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well erik, u need more HDD's :D, i have 5 200gb :D and i paied for them myself :D

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    wow 5....I only have 1 160gb SATA.
    Meh, eventually I will have Millions :D

    Flukemanguy, Jul 3, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah u will only have 2 TB drives in the future... and maybe games will start coming out on 40GB Sata's :|

    unholy, Jul 3, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ohh ohh I want in! I could use another SATA maybe make a Raid-0!!!

    SlipSand, Jul 3, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    ZAK18

    Joined: