    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, it's not expensive, you should.

    The Modfather, Nov 6, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    He's too old to start now, they only let you start when you're a little kiddie :p And I can just see him holding his lightsaber the wrong way around and stabbing himself :p

    XhArD, Nov 6, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol....
    Who would want a lightsaber, i want one of the cool jedi planes...

    unholy, Nov 6, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Jedi planes they do not have. Thinking of wrong group again you are. Much confusion this one.
    Try to polish his lightsaber this one would. Slice off his hand would he.

    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That's not Jedi.

    XhArD, Nov 9, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    jedi space craft :p

    unholy, Nov 9, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Looks more like a prototype A-Wing Rebel fighter.

    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    looks good though :D

    unholy, Nov 10, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Maybe so, but...
    So what?
    There's still no hard drive being given away and it's been a while since we hit 100 users.

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    were only on 91 :p get ur eyes fixed m8

    unholy, Nov 12, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It WAS over 100, someone deleted some users, but you yourself said that "Mike" was gonna do it at 90 if we hit 90 before the end of last month and we did, so it never happened, so what's the deal?

    The Modfather, Nov 12, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia

    unholy, Nov 13, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Erik? Now who the hell is Erik?
    Like I said, bullshit.

    The Modfather, Nov 13, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Erik is Silverstrand I think, you have seen him on here a couple of times.

    XhArD, Nov 13, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Erik = Sliverstrand
    Mike = Previous Owner, still giving away the HDD though

    unholy, Nov 14, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    This isn't good, I clicked last page and it only took me to page 3, had to click last page in the thread again to get to the actual last page.

    The Modfather, Nov 14, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer this is getting pretty big. 38 pages :D

    unholy, Nov 14, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why not lock this topic and start a new one, obviously vBulletin has a bug (big surprise there) and can't handle this many posts.

    The Modfather, Nov 15, 2005