    Location:
    Australia
    yer, i have a seperate up speed :p

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    158Mbps?
    Ok, you suck! I officially hate you a whole not now. Free crap AND 159Mbps internet? Ooohhh!!!!!! I oughta!!!

    The Modfather, Oct 21, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    He's only got 1.5megabit, same as me :p He just likes to piss people off, that's all.

    XhArD, Oct 21, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    dam u caught me out. as much as i wish i will never have better then 24mbit and thats only if i can convince my parents to get me frame relay :|

    unholy, Oct 22, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Biatch!
    Now you officially suck big time!
    And yer a lesbian.

    The Modfather, Oct 23, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Is there really so much wrong with that? What's wrong with a "sucking" lesbian? :p

    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont know.... good question.... one question though why am i paying myself out?

    unholy, Oct 23, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmm, well, lets see, what's wrong with it... Hmmm...
    Here, suck on this while I think about what's wrong with it.

    The Modfather, Oct 25, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    suck on what? that tastey ice block in the freezer?
    cause i aint sucking anything else :p

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, suck on a block of ice and nothing else...
    Ok everyone, he'll be dead soon and I've got dibs on all his stuff!

    The Modfather, Oct 29, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    On one condition: Pick-up only, no delivery :p

    XhArD, Oct 29, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i aint going to die, because i am fat.
    my will say all your bases belong to me!

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    1. The "word" I is always capitalized.
    2. Sentences always begin with a capital letter.
    3. "my will say..." doesn't make any sense.
    4. Antiquated references to lame Japanese game quotes are pathetic.
    5. Fat won't save you young Padawan.

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    to bad u hate nvidia :p

    unholy, Oct 30, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I do?
    Too bad you have no penis. :p

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    And you spelled "too" incorrectly Unholy :p

    XhArD, Oct 30, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Man, he'd spell "I" incorrectly, actually, he has, repetedly. Which is one of the saddest things I've seen all day.

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    how can u spell I incorrectly, thats like saying i can make a dead person live.

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You just did it there in that post, It's "I" not "i", one is a word, the other is a letter used within a word. THAT'S how you spell it incorrectly and it is also why you fail young Jedi wannabe.

    The Modfather, Oct 31, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well sorry, too bad I never applied for Jedi Academy anyways :p

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005