    0
    I just told you what's so bad. Weren't you reading?
    Or maybe yer not familiar with the American Civil War, where the North were known as the "Yankees" and the south were the "Confederacy" or "Rebels". Most southerners here still seem to think there's still a war on and they HATE the word Yankee. The only people you can really safely call Yankees are the New York baseball team. Otherwise, you might get in trouble.

    The Modfather, Oct 16, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    God thing the people on this forum are so understanding then innit? :)

    XhArD, Oct 16, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Shaddap, ya banana bender. :)
    What the hell does that mean anyway??? Ok, so you have bananas there, but bender?

    The Modfather, Oct 17, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Banana Bender... Sounds like a kind of twisted name for a wanker :p but that can't be right, referring to Queenslanders and all...

    XhArD, Oct 17, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    dont dis queensland, i will make u eat chicken feed and make u take craps in ur mouth :p

    unholy, Oct 17, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    What happend to the love? I mean honestly guys...
    oh ya "yank" does seem like a bad thing to calls us... To me it would be like callin me the N word if i was black. So dont use it...

    Gez, Oct 17, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i neva did, and will never intend to. to me ur americans :D (depends which way u take it if its good or bad)

    unholy, Oct 17, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, and yer all Australians. :)
    At least we both have the common sense to start our nationalities with such a good letter. :)
    Group hug!

    The Modfather, Oct 18, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Group Hug......... how does that work over the net, what some sorta cyber hug?

    unholy, Oct 18, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Just hug your modem dude.

    The Modfather, Oct 18, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    "I love you modem. You to switchy poo"
    *hugs modem whilst kissing switch*

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 18, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    my modem... whats a modem?...
    I have a router. which has 3 fibre Channels coming out that cant be bent :p

    unholy, Oct 18, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's the thing that's on the other end of your router which has the wire going to the source of your internet connection.

    The Modfather, Oct 19, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    my cables dont come from a fone line :p

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    still "modem" is a general term. I Have a cable line... and i need a "cable modem" to turn the cable into Cat5e. In reality every internet connection has a modem someplace... unless your getting direct FiberOptics to your network, or something... :roll:

    Gez, Oct 19, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Which I doubt. I don't think they have commercially available fiberoptics in Australia, hell, we don't have it in most of this country either.
    And Un, there are other ways to get the net besides a "fone" line. I have cable.

    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have fibre (i live in the city biatchs :p)
    It runs directly into a Lan port. preferably Gigabit. Chugs down the Computer so i use a router.

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, do this then, go to this site.
    http://www.dslreports.com
    Find a local test and report your speed.
    Locally I'm showing 10.2Mbps Down and 2.1Mbps up. To Queensland Australia I'm quite a bit slower at 6Mbps down and just under 1Mbps up.
    If you're running fiber optical you should be showing anywhere from 100Mbps down and over.

    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Sync fibre here, 158mbps Down and 158mbps down

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined: