    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    You said too much already... naughty naughty :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 11, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ooohhh... Otay.

    The Modfather, Oct 12, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    If t <> k then
    Modfathers.LastPost.SpellCheck.Errors = 0
    End if

    unholy, Oct 12, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Uhhh... Sorry un, you're not old enough to remember the Saturday Night Live "Buckwheat" skits with Eddie Murphey but "OTay" has been a common expression for decades now. Sorry if you missed out on it.

    The Modfather, Oct 12, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I never knew what it was from, but my 21 Year old bro said it a lot. I don't think he actually saw that either, just heard it from someone else :p

    XhArD, Oct 12, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    If unholy.name = "un" then
    unholy.murder "TheJoeFather","10:00 PM AEST", "14th October 2005"
    unholy.excutecomand
    End if

    unholy, Oct 12, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you spelled command wrong, you botched your murder attempt :p

    XhArD, Oct 13, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, fine, in that case...
    public class Graph
    {
    public Graph()
    public IList Nodes { get }
    public IList Arcs { get }
    public void Clear()
    public bool AddNode(Node NewNode)
    public Node AddNode(float x, float y, float z)
    public bool AddArc(Arc NewArc)
    public Arc AddArc(Node StartNode, Node EndNode, float Weight)
    public void Add2Arcs(Node Node1, Node Node2, float Weight)
    public bool RemoveNode(Node NodeToRemove)
    public bool RemoveArc(Arc ArcToRemove)
    public void BoundingBox(out double[] MinPt, out double[] MaxPt)
    public Node ClosestNode(double X, double Y, double Z, out double Dist,
    bool IgnoreFreeWay)
    public Arc ClosestArc(double X, double Y, double Z, out double Dist,
    bool IgnoreFreeWay)
    }
    public class Node
    {
    public Node(double PositionX, double PositionY, double PositionZ)
    public IList IncomingArcs { get }
    public IList OutgoingArcs { get }
    public double X { get }
    public double Y { get }
    public double Z { get }
    public void ChangeXYZ(double PositionX, double PositionY,
    double PositionZ)
    public bool Passable { get/set }
    public Node[] AccessibleNodes { get }
    public Node[] AccessingNodes { get }
    public void UntieIncomingArcs()
    public void UntieOutgoingArcs()
    public void Isolate()
    public Arc ArcGoingTo(Node N)
    public Arc ArcComingFrom(Node N)
    public object Clone()
    public static void BoundingBox(IList NodesGroup, out double[] MinPt,
    out double[] MaxPt)
    public static double EuclidianDistance(Node N1, Node N2)
    public static double SquareEuclidianDistance(Node N1, Node N2)
    public static double ManhattanDistance(Node N1, Node N2)
    public static double MaxDistanceAlongAxis(Node N1, Node N2)
    public override string ToString()
    public override bool Equals(object O)
    public override int GetHashCode()
    }
    public class Arc
    {
    public Arc(Node Start, Node End)
    public Node StartNode { get/set }
    public Node EndNode { get/set }
    public double Weight { get/set }
    public bool Passable { get/set }
    virtual public double Cost { get }
    public double Length { get }
    virtual protected double CalculateLength()
    public override string ToString()
    public override bool Equals(object O)
    public override int GetHashCode()
    }
    public class AStar
    {
    public AStar(Graph G)
    public bool SearchPath(Node StartNode, Node EndNode)
    public void Initialize(Node StartNode, Node EndNode)
    public bool NextStep()
    public bool Initialized { get }
    public int StepCounter { get }
    public bool SearchStarted { get }
    public bool SearchEnded { get }
    public bool PathFound { get }
    public Node[] PathByNodes { get }
    public Arc[] PathByArcs { get }
    public bool ResultInformation(out int NbArcsOfPath, out double CostOfPath)
    public double DijkstraHeuristicBalance { get/set }
    public Heuristic ChoosenHeuristic { get/set }
    public static Heuristic EuclidianHeuristic { get }
    public static Heuristic MaxAlongAxisHeuristic { get }
    public static Heuristic ManhattanHeuristic { get }
    }

    The Modfather, Oct 13, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    DO u have to state how to draw a arc!!! gesh .net has that built in :p

    unholy, Oct 13, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    So?
    What do you want me to do? Draw a dodecahedron?
    Yeesh, first I gotta give you the origin of "it" and now it's "we don't need no stinkin' arcs here".
    Can't win!
    XhArD! It's all your fault! Make him stop it!

    The Modfather, Oct 14, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Wrong again! It's now Raths fault, so now I get to retaliate to an uneducated blame! But I won't :p

    XhArD, Oct 14, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Blame stricten from blamelist.
    U loose Modfather... we dont use arc's here its circles all the way :p

    unholy, Oct 14, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey, if the scapegoat is in vacation then he can't be coming in and denying blame. Can't have it both ways, either he's on vacation or he isn't. He's the scapegoat so long as he's gonna be posting. So knock it off and accept your blame darnit!
    And I know all about you guys and your circles, running around with big planks with ropes attached making circles in crop fields and fooling those dumb farmers. BAD, very bad. You should be ashamed of your circles.

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Taking a "vacation" as you Yanks call it, doesn't neccessarily mean that I've left, it just means I'm not working. And those crop circles weren't us, that was the chinese. They are trying to write a fourth alphabet for themselves, but they've used all the paper in China.

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Say WHAT?! How long have I been away for! WHAT DID I MISS!

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 15, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Yer hey those chinese are dam mad when it comes to more aphabets :p

    unholy, Oct 15, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Go and check the Official Scapegoat of The Month topic Rath, you got to be deputy scapegoat, since you had the second highest number of votes.

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    1, It's a very bad thing to call an American a "Yank" because you may just be talking to someone from the South and they're as likely to get on a plane, fly over there and find you, shoot you in the head, skin you and mount your head on the front of their pickup truck. So avoid using that word. It's not safe.
    2. If you're "on vacation/holiday" from being the scapegoat then that's got to mean you're not using the forums. You can't continue to use the forums and try to get out of your responsibilities as scapegoat, that's just cheap, dirty and wrong. And we won't stand for it.
    Everything is STILL your fault. Just because you and Unholy have this evil pact doesn't mean we're going to stop blaming you. In fact, since Unholy has been in cohoots with you, he's now an honorary scapegoat and he's to blame too. So there, neyh! Consider this a revolt by the users.

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You just keep blaming me all you want, I just got back from holidays. Today was my last day, so SUCKS to you :p Anyways, the HDD competition still isn't over, so I don't really care.

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined: