    Location:
    Australia
    u only need a USB flashdrive and a laptop so u can Store years worth of music, then u can go into a cellar and be real old :p

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    And having an unsecured, high speed wireless internet zone just above your cellar could help too :p

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    not a bad idea. OC48 sound good?

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    It's not fun lying around in pain all day, take his word for it ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 7, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yep totally, we all feel sorry for u man, hope u get better soonz

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm workin' on it... I got the pipe fitted tonight, but now it's so heavy it's falling down, I have to tighten up the big huge nut that holds the pipe in place so it doesn't fall down. :) So I'm getting SOME stuff done.
    Last time I was in the hospital, back last November. I had my laptop in there with me. No internet unfortunately but it was nice to be able to watch DVD's. Didn't need a TV and I could play some games too. Nice widescreen HDTV screen on my laptop, I watched the Star Wars trilogy in there, kinda took my mind off things a little. This time though, no laptop, just a book and a few wrestling mags. Wasn't as long a stay though. At least at home here I have the laptop to keep me company.
    Music wouldn't do it for me anymore. I used to listen to music all day when I was younger. I'd sit at the stereo for weeks on end listening to music but, now that I'm old enough and can afford a killer sound system I never have time to listen. Ain't that typical.

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Bugger for you aye. Now Playing "Switchback - Jesse Cook" :D I can't get over this guy,really clean cut sounding flamenco music rocks! :) I've got about 10 songs by him now, still trying to get more.

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Instrumental? I love Flammenco music, guitar that is. Should I check this out?
    Did some scoping out. Here, you can download 6 albums worth of this guys stuff at this site for like $1.50 per album (USD), they take paypal as well. It's the best cheap MP3 site I know of.
    http://www.allofmp3.com (It's a Russian site but has English translations and works perfectly, I've downloaded many gigs from there).

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    DEFINITELY GET SOME. Some of the best guitar stuff i've ever heard I reckon. Can't stop listening to it.

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I listened to some previews, sounds real good. I'm surprised you like that kinda thing.
    Here's some other names to check out.
    Craig Chaquico
    Ottmar Liebert
    Paco de Lucia (Probably the most well known flammenco guitarits ever)
    Al DiMiola
    Lara y Reyes
    Check them out.

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    all flamenco? THANK YOU!! I've been looking for more of that kind of thing for ages and finding zilch :( And yeah, I don't listen to the same music as most people my age. I listen to the good stuff :p Must come from my dad, real acoustic/guitar admirer.

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well mostly flammenco... Some of it could be categorized in the "new age/world" area but they're all most known for their flammenco guitar work, espescially Paco de Lucia. Ottmar Liebert is great though, he's a friend, I've spoken to him online and over the phone a lot, talked to his brother about an internet cafe he set up out there in Santa Fe. He's really good, can play like crazy.
    -Mike

    The Modfather, Oct 9, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    so far I've gotten a couple of songs from each, good stuff :) But I'm still leaning towards Jesse Cook being my favourite. Got about 15 songs now.

    XhArD, Oct 9, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Did you check the site I mentioned? Hmm, looking back, someone edited the post, the site is legal guys, the URL is http://www.allofmp3.com. It's in Russia, you being in Australia, don't think you have to worry about the RIAA the way I do.

    The Modfather, Oct 9, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, I'd seen the site before, but I'm cheap :p I have no way of paying for it anyway.

    XhArD, Oct 9, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well if you can't afford a few cents per song, you're totally outta luck I'm afraid. But fear not... E-mail me, infinity-customs@comcast.net and tell me what songs yer most interested in getting. I won't say any more than that.

    The Modfather, Oct 10, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined: