    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Hurray. Anyone got any ideas on how to get more members?

    XhArD, Sep 28, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmm i ant helping u on this one :p... ur going to have to get those 21 members quickly before mike puts the HDD in his new machine :p

    unholy, Sep 28, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've got 50 free Gmail invites laying around, wanna pad the ballot box? :)

    The Modfather, Sep 28, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    me have 150 :p

    unholy, Sep 28, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    We might as well make a Gmail invite thread... it was what attracted almost 3,000 of our last forum members. Of course that was when Gmail had just came out...

    Silverstrand, Sep 28, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes, when it had come out :D

    unholy, Sep 29, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm tryin to get my bro interested enough to join here, but having under 100 members isn't helping :p I'll keep trying to convince him to join, but I don't think it'll work :( By the way, what's going on with The Modfather? He's not been on in a while, hope that fever hasn't gotten worse :(

    XhArD, Oct 4, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I wound up in the hospital, had to have surgery, I'm back now, sort of. Can't sit at the computer very long. About ready to get off it now, pain's getting to me. F'n diabetes sucks!!!!

    The Modfather, Oct 5, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Diabetes... you think that's a result of where you live, or is it inherited or what? I dunno if diabetes can even be an inherited condition, but whatever. Plus you can't drink a ton of coke at lans :|

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer tons of coke makes u go to the waste disposal slot...
    So what was actually wrong modfather, as in what made the diabetes hurt u bad?

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Hope you're better mate, sucks you had to go to hospital for it :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 5, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Diabetes is a genetic condition usually. You don't "catch it" like a cold or anything. It's in the family somewhere, I think a great-grandfather was diabetic. My adoptive father is diabetic but, even though we seem to have so many things in common, it's not likely that an adoptive father can pass you diabetes. :)
    I get abcesses, these sebatious cycts, every so often, used to get them about once a month but wound up in the hospital back last November and they got my condition mostly under control in there. This last one was (I Desperatly HOPE) a fluke. The location couldn't have been any worse if someone actually picked it to torture me. Right on the, er, um... family jewels. I went in on Friday, had the surgery on the same day, got out Saturday evening and had to stay in bed for a few days. I'm able to sit now for short periods but nothing long, there's an open wound there so I have to be REALLLLLY careful. (You can imagine, but try not too, might make you sick). :)
    Me

    The Modfather, Oct 6, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    lol, what a bad place to have a cyct :( hehe, you reminded me of a quote from some game, Neverwinter Nights I think, I haven't seen it but someone told me about it. Some lady says to you "Please help me! Someone stole my family jewels!" or something, lol.

    XhArD, Oct 6, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no thats from the other game... umm what its called the fps styed one :p... i cant remeber ask Fluffy pink bunny :p
    But man it must suck not to be able to sit down :|

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It sucks, BIG time! :)
    Can't stand either, so... I lay around a lot right now.

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you get to lie around all day? and you're complaining? Well, I'm sure the bad cancels out the good :p

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    dam u... i want to lay around all day, but i still want to be able to sit up :|

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'd be quite content with lying on my bed listening to extreme volume music all day :p

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Suuurreee... You think it's all fun and stuff until you HAVE to do it, for many days on end. THEN tell me how much fun it is. Trust me, it ain't fun. There are all these things I want (or need) to do and I can't do 'em. It's driving me nuts.

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I dunno about you, but I would be fine with it. Driving down to NSW for three days straight, I had music and nothing else. Wasn't bored for a minute. olidays a couple of years ago, had a two day blackout, had my discman. Wasn't bored for a minute. I think I'd be alright :)

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005