WIN a 200GB SATA DRIVE!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by m1k30rz, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    [​IMG]
    Its time to win again :D
    We at VelocityReviews.com have got a Seagate Barracuda 200gb SATA Drive to give away to one lucky winner!
    The contest is simple, you must register on our forums and make a minimum of 10 posts. For every 10 posts you make you will get one entry in the draw.
    Once we reach 100 members one lucky person at random will be chosen to win the drive! So that means if you've made 50 posts by the time we get 100 members you have 5 chances to win!!
    So get posting and get winning!! 8)
    *NOTE* Spamming will not be tolerated. If you spam, you will be excluded from the contest, and possibly future contests.
    *NOTE* Any Admins/Mods of this forum are NOT eligible to enter.
    *NOTE* Contest is open to everyone anywhere in the world. We will pay shipping :)

    m1k30rz, Jun 26, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i want it :(, o well did u buy that one mike?

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    heard about you guys from Big bruin.com...i will kick it with ya... i like your way of attracting new forum members...best wishes for the site.

    HackaX0rus, Jun 26, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I am the pac man MASTER! :D
    Glad to have u here :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Count me in for that one!!! I really need an additional 200GB, as I'm currently using just one 120GB SATA H.D.

    zachig, Jun 26, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    get another one of these babies and u can set up a Raid config :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    WOW, this is great prize.

    PUTALE, Jun 26, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    ldonyo

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Lee's Summit, MO
    I could really use an SATA drive!

    ldonyo, Jun 26, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi wow sounds good. I also heard this from Big Bruin and LAN Addict. I'll help get the word out there. One Question though who is this open to and who pays shipping?
    Furthermore is it possible to get an admin to change ny username? I misstyped when I registered. It is suppose to be "werty316" and not "werty315" argh

    werty316, Jun 26, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    blarg

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    PDX
    w00t! Free harddrives kick ass!

    blarg, Jun 26, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Contest is open to everyone anywhere in the world. We will pay shipping :)
    And your username has been changed :)

    m1k30rz, Jun 26, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    InspectorGadget

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Counte Me In! Sweet contest

    InspectorGadget, Jun 26, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    sweet thx for the heads up and name correction

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    before you say you are glad to ahev me check me out at big bruin.com :p

    HackaX0rus, Jun 27, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    TYCOON

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Saskatoon
    I actually was looking to get another 160 for DVD backup. But money is tight, and like I have said in a couple other posts, if this place is to my liking im glad to stay around. I love forums.

    TYCOON, Jun 27, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Super contest........;) It's not very often you see someone giving away something as useful as a large fast HD...............:)

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    How will you know our address? More details please.

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    he will use magic...he's an admin he could make you spontaniously combust at any second!!!

    HackaX0rus, Jun 27, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    Genaio

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmmm I thionk that I could use an upgrade. Having 60 GB really blows sometimes.

    Genaio, Jun 27, 2005