    Any thoughts please?

    PS
    A reload of Win 98Se from cd made no difference.

    awfullynice, Dec 9, 2004

  2. awfullynice

    Ingeborg Guest

    Maybe you have columns with width of 0. Move your mouse to the left of the
    columnheader. When the mousepointer becomes a double vertical line with two
    horizontal arrows, push the mosue button and move to the right.

    Ingeborg, Dec 9, 2004

  3. awfullynice

    awfullynice Guest

    Brilliant Ingeborg!

    Thanks.

    All the columns were forced to the left and are now in a strange order.
    I just need to drag them into the correct order and I'm back in business!

    Cheers.

    awfullynice, Dec 9, 2004