    Everytime I boot the computer, it tries to dialup my ISP. How can I make it
    quit doing that?

    Dan'l.

    Daniel Dravot, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Daniel Dravot

    Unk Guest

    Look for one of the programs checking for updates. Probably Norton's
    LiveUpdate....

    Unk, Aug 18, 2004

  3. I disabled the auto-checking feature in Live Update- but it still does it...

    Daniel Dravot, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Daniel Dravot

    Unk Guest

    Did you check Windows and Zone Alarm too?
    Remove everything from Zone Alarm's allow list and it'll tell you who's
    dialing out....

    Unk, Aug 18, 2004